The Dilemma




All characters appearing in this work
are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.


It was pouring heavily ... She was stuck up, today the skies were in a merciless mood. I must get home..... My kid would be hungry.. waiting for me. Her life reflecting on her, through the gathered water, No she thought..... I won't let my kid suffer like me, I will do my best, work 2-3 more households, to provide for her online education.

On the other side of the road, a young girl was trying to count the raindrops, through the windshield. While her parents debated on the effectiveness of online education.

On the 3rd floor of the society next to the road... A YouTuber was being shaped up. Drawn to the screen like a moth to the flame, he was binging on some Vlogs.

At the entrance of the society, sat the watchman, speaking on a video call, to his family far away. His kids giving him an update of their progress in school, and also in the meanwhile trying to compare the colour of the pouring water to water in their bottles.

The shopkeeper trying to teach his kid, Maths, he had hardly touched a laptop before. Probably I need to learn from my kid, he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she waited for her mother, a part of her wanted to go out and get drained in the rain. While another part was really scared of getting cold due to it, and then getting a sound trashing.

She thought it was easier to count the waterdrops than getting to the conclusion on the debate.

The YouTuber, let the world burn, I would probably shoot it and put it on my channel.

Our father is having a gala time, getting an opportunity to go out there and get drenched in the rains of Mumbai, Might be he would just bump into Shahrukh Khan.

The kids thought " such a DUMBO !!" , I think i need to take over and look after the shop.

Sometimes things are much simplier....😊


Comments

  1. Very good post about the Dilemma. Nicely written. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"U turn" -- Episode 1

Shaitan of Sunderban 🐅

Customer experience(CX)